Before filling out this application:
1. Check the availability of the room: http://www.piscatawaylibrary.org/calendar
2. Check the Piscataway Public Library Hours of Service: http://www.piscatawaylibrary.org/content/library-schedule All meetings must end at least 15 minutes prior to closing.
3. Review the Piscataway Public Library Meeting Room Policy http://www.piscatawaylibrary.org/content/meeting-room-policy
4. Confirm that your requested date is within two months of today's date. The library will not book any dates beyond two months from today's date.
5. Preparation of the room for the meeting and clean-up following the meeting, are the responsibility of the group requesting use of the room. In addition to the meeting room fee, the library reserves the right to charge a clean up fee ranging from $25.00-$50.00. The group will also be responsible for any damage to library property.
6. The Small Meeting Room at the Kennedy Branch can seat 8-12. The Main Meeting Room at the Kennedy Branch can seat 100 people. The Meeting Room at the Westergard Branch can seat 80 people.
The Meeting Room Policy is available here: http://www.piscatawaylibrary.org/content/meeting-room-policy
Piscataway Public Library Branches
John F. Kennedy Library 500 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 732-463-1633 Westergard Library 20 Murray Ave, Piscataway, NJ 08854 732-752-1166